Re: What am I missing without mutt?

?????????? ?. ???????? wrote:
> Quoth Dotan Cohen:
>> As a thunderbird user, what am I missing by not using mutt? Teach me,
>> if it's a better client than I'd love to learn it. I'm not afraid of
>> the CLI, and I'm not afraid of VI[M].

> What you're missing? Tedious
> fetchmail/procmail/maildrop/exim/sendmail-configuration, 200-lines .muttrc...

    This is where it should've ended.  Most of the rest of the list doesn't
apply.  Dotan, if you're happy with TBird, stick with it.  If there's
something you don't like about TBird, see if there's an extension that
addresses it.  About the only serious problem with TBird is that the
documentation to write extensions is mired in it's Firefox roots.

       PGP Key: 1FC01004       |   And dream I do...