Re: Brother laserprinter refuses to print pdfs

Chris Bannister:
> On Sat, Feb 02, 2008 at 07:56:47PM +0100, Jonas Meurer wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I've a brother laserprinter (setup as network printer), which works
>> quite well in general, except that it refuses to print most pdfs.
>
> apt-cache show cups-pdf

No, this package installs a virtual CUPS printer that generates PDF
files from print jobs. That way you can convert anything to PDF which
you can print.

J.
--
Thy lyrics in pop songs seem to describe my life uncannily accurately.
[Agree]   [Disagree]