Re: memory problem

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 03:21:02PM -0800, Ken Teague wrote:
> Douglas A. Tutty wrote:
>  > The only add-ons I have are from debian packages.  Even without addons I
> > get memory leaks.
>

> Report the bug.  These things don't get fixed until they're addressed.

Well, there are already many memory-related bugs.  See esp 452706.  The
complainer was running out with more than 1 GB of memory.  The suggested
action was to try FF3 in experimental.

Like I'd want to run an experimental web browser given the propensity of
them to have security issues.

Note also that the description of iceweasel is that it is lightweight.

yeah, if you've got a couple gig of ram.

Doug.