Re: OO in Lenny?

Thatś because, as I said, the package for open office in the Debian
repos already is go-oo. Paul Cartwright, in the post above yours,
pointed that even in the official go-oo site they say that Debian have
go-oo in the repos, in the form of openoffice.org package.

That makes sense, as I took a look in the wikipedia article about
go-oo and there said that some of the patches that Sun didn't
incorporated and went to go-oo came from Debian. So, if Sun's OO don't
have Debian patches, and go-oo have, what's the reason for Debian to
support Sun's OO instead of go-oo?