Good Day.

Good Day,

My name is Usman Taylor;
I am the Credit and audits manager with bank of Africa.
(BOA) bank of Africa in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso
West Africa

I have a business proposal in the tune of $11.6m,
(Eleven Million six Hundred Thousand United
States Dollar only) after the successful transfer;

We shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.

Should you be interested?contact me with this email ID:
usman_701@yahoo.com

So we can commence all arrangements? And I will
give you more information on how we would handle
this project. Please treat this business with utmost
Confidentiality and send me the Following

Information?s bellow:

(1) Full names:
(2) Private phone number:
(3) Current residential address:
(4) Occupation:
(5) Age and Sex:

Best Regards,
Dr. Usman Taylor

Find the home of your dreams with eircom net property
Sign up for email alerts now http://www.eircom.net/propertyalerts