Re: Xming usage

2008/12/27 Engi Zoltán <zolilevlistak@gmail.com>:
> I try to connect to debian system with xming. I use Windows Vista 64bit.
> Unfortunately the connecting isn't succesful. I see grey window, and I
> can move the the mouse on the screen, no more.
> [...]
> What is the problem?

I'd try connecting to a different X client, e.g. a server running a
different distribution. See if you have the same problem. If so, then
it probably isn't due to Debian and you may have more luck seeking
help from an Xming mailing list or irc channel.

FWIW, I've had no trouble using Xming on Vista HP 32-bit to connect to
X clients on Debian or RHEL servers.

Good luck,

Sam