Re: Downloading CD/DVD images of older Debian releases ?

On Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 13:23:43 +0100, John Smith (lbalbalba@gmail.com) wrote:

> I was trying to download the CD/DVD iso images of the older Debian
> release 3.1_r5 releases, but it seems like none of the mirrors carry
> it anymore: the directory /debian-cd/project/build/3.1_r5/ on
> cdimage.debian.org only seems to contain a single text file that says
> 'cd dvd'. Is there a way to obtain this old release from anywhere ?

The older releases are at http://archive.debian.org/ and probably you
would need to take a look at
http://archive.debian.org/debian/dists/Debian-3.1/main/ in the relevant
"installer-xxx" directory.

--
Bob Cox.  Stoke Gifford, near Bristol, UK.
Please reply to the list only.  Do NOT send copies directly to me.