Re: pbuilder trouble

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 10:34:42AM +0200, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm having trouble getting "pbuilder create" run with the following error:
> My /etc/pbuilerrc looks thus:
>
> <START>
> MIRRORSITE=http://localhost/sid
> DEBOOTSTRAP=debootstrap
> BUILDPLACE=/home/wena/live/pbuilder/build/
> BASETGZ=/home/wena/live/pbuilder/base.tgz
> BUILDRESULT=/home/wena/live/pbuilder/result/
> APTCACHE=/home/wena/live/pbuilder/aptcache
> <END>
>
> Running (c)debootstrap alone gives no problems so I don't know where
> to start diagnosing my problem.

You are creating very special setting.  I do not even know if you have
/home/wena/live/ directory or your mirror site at http://localhost/sid
works or not...  I do not know permision of all these either.

Also you did not say what distribution sid/lenny/etch/... using...

My first suggestion is to put system back to default.

Osamu
FYI: my ~/.pbuilderrc (essential parts for sid/lenny)
MIRRORSITE=http://ftp.jp.debian.org/debian
AUTO_DEBSIGN=yes
BUILDRESULT=/var/cache/pbuilder/result/
DISTRIBUTION=sid