Re: Release Cycle

On Thu, 25 Dec 2008, Mark Allums engaged keyboard and shared this with us all:
>--} Andrei Popescu wrote:
>--} > On Tue,23.Dec.08, 07:37:18, Mark Allums wrote:
>--} >
>--} >> Release schedule for Debian seems to be, whenever they feel like it.
>--} >
>--} > Maybe it's because I'm not a native speaker, but this sounds to me as
> if --} > Debian Developers would release according to their mood :)
>--}
>--}
>--} It means that literally, but I was using it figuratively.  It is a bit
>--} of humor.
>--}
>--} Mark Allums

It's brilliant isn't it?

All the software there if you want to use it, try it, or whatever and released
when it's ready and not a moment before.

Brilliant - no other word for it I reckon.

Thank you to all who are responsible for all this software.

Be well,
Charlie

--
Registered Linux User:- 329524
All wisdom is rooted in learning to call things by the right name. When things

Debian, just the best way to create magic