Re: Bug Buddy doesn'r know about firefox/iceweasel

Bob Cox wrote the following on 12/24/2008 02:46 PM:
On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 14:27:50 -0600, Dennis Wicks (wix@mgssub.com) wrote:
Thanks for that tip, but what is the secret incantation needed to figure out which add-on is causing the problem?

If Iceweasel crashed withing a minute or two after starting it would be relatively easy, but it runs for several hours to maybe two days before it crashes. And sometimes it does it in the middle of the night when I am not even using it!

In your original posting you said:

The application firefox-bin has crashed.
Information about the crash has been successfully collected.

This application is not known to bug-buddy, therefore the
bug report cannot be sent to the GNOME Bugzilla.  Please
save the bug to a text file and report it to the appropriate
bug tracker for this application.

Does that mean that there is a text file somewhere which can save and
then analyse?

I suppose there is, but I don't save them because I don't know what to do with them. And as far as analyzing them that is way beyond my abilities!