Re: How to install chinese fonts for ps output file?

Not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for, but there is a
TrueType font package freely available from Arphic which can be
installed using apt*.  Please see:

http://isis.poly.edu/~qiming/chinese-debian-mini-howto.html#Installing_Fonts

I'm away from my Debian box and don't have a printer anyway (so I
don't think I installed much in the way of postscript support), so I
am not sure this will solve your problem, but I hope it is helpful.

Best,
js