Re: How do I get the japanese font back that is broken since the last update? (2)

On Tuesday 2008 December 23 09:45:42 Osamu Aoki wrote:
> The document by Estival Guillaume found by Dirk is about Etch (i.e., old
> stable) as it is written there.  It links to updated page for Sarge
> (current stable) at:
>
> http://dspnet.fr/~lonewolf/LinuxJapan/Howto_English_Japanese_woody.html

I think you probably know this, but currently Etch is Stable, Sarge is
OldStable (and has been moved to archive), Woody was the release before Sarge
(and was moved to archive quite a while ago).

Of course, this will change soon with Lenny becoming Stable, but my main point
is that Etch is newer than Sarge which is newer than Woody.
--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
bss@iguanasuicide.net                     ((_/)o o(\_))