Re: Totem - satanta BB

On 12/21/08 20:06, admin wrote:
On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 09:15:17PM +0000, admin wrote:
 > Hi, can anyone tell me how to setup setanta sports playing on debian??

Sorry, www.setanta.com <http://www.setanta.com> Its a live feed, I hope this helps you understand my issue

So what exactly did you "get"? Do you mean that you subscribed to the Broadband Service?

It would be quite helpful to anyone who wanted to assist, if you would
explain what the heck "setanta sports" is and perhaps give a URL and some
information about how it works.  For instance, does it require a special
client or run in a browser?

This may be useful to you:
Carl Fink nitpicking@nitpicking.com <mailto:nitpicking@nitpicking.com>
Read my blog at blog.nitpicking.com.  Reviews!  Observations!
Stupid mistakes you can correct!

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

I like my women like I like my coffee - purchased at above-market
rates from eco-friendly organic farming cooperatives in Latin America.