Re: Canon A520 not detected in Testing, but works in Unstable

H.S. wrote:

> I think I will just try reformatting the cards and see how that works out.

I have formatted the SD card and tried it again in the camera. I
formatted as type 0B filesystem (W95 Fat32) and made a filesystem using
sudo fsck.msdos /dev/sdc1

But now when the camera is mounted, I also see these folders which I
never saw before:
store_00010001
store_80000001
about.txt <-- file
summary.txt <-- file

and the usual DCIM and MISC folders are within the first folder above.

Anybody have any idea what is going on?

Thanks.

ever having been read.