iPod

Okay, I've gotten rid of the Creative Zen and ordered the iPod Nano
as a gift to Trish, my spouse. What do I need to manage the iPod Nano?
I'd just as soon not use a command line to do it, largely because
Trish is going to be managing her own iPod after I get it first
loaded.  So, a gui would be nice for her.

--
Raquel
http://www.byraquel.com

  --Thomas Jefferson