Problem with mirror ftp.cerias.purdue.edu and how to report it?

Hi all,

I'm using Debian stable AMD64 with mirror
http://ftp.cerias.purdue.edu/pub/os/debian/ on two boxes.
I tried to upgrade to the lasted version of the packages and
discovered on both boxes libpq4_8.1.15-0etch1_amd64.deb and a few
other packages would not upgrade, giving error 404. I looked at the
mirror's pool in that path and saw that there are no files in there
for the last upgrade and the package version is still at
libpq4_8.1.13.

Listed below are all the packages not upgrading and their errors

aptitude dist-upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done
Reading task descriptions... Done
Building tag database... Done
  libpq4 postgresql-7.4 postgresql-client-7.4
3 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 4872kB of archives. After unpacking 20.5kB will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n/?] y
Writing extended state information... Done
Err http://ftp.cerias.purdue.edu stable/main libpq4 8.1.15-0etch1
  404 Not Found
Err http://ftp.cerias.purdue.edu stable/main postgresql-client-7.4
1:7.4.23-0etch1