Setting up a Debian server as a client for X11

I'd like to set up Debian (etch) --my VPS (no GUI)-- as a client for X11. My server is X-Win32 on Vista.

X-Win32 configuration gives me an error when I try to connect:
starnetssh> 809 SSH2 key exchange complete.
starnetssh> 810 Starting SSH2 user authentication.
starnetssh> 816 SSH2 user authentication complete.
starnetssh> 817 SSH protocol negotiation complete.
starnetssh> 818 Setup X11 tunnel starting.
starnetssh> 819 Setup X11 tunnel complete.
starnetssh> 821 Sending command: /usr/X11R6/bin/xterm -ls
starnetssh> 822 Command sent: /usr/X11R6/bin/xterm -ls
starnetssh> 701 channel 0: Channel::shutdownWrite: close() failed for wfd: Unknown error
Program exited normally.

If anyone could point me into a right direction, I'd appreciate it. Thank you

This email is a Public Email sent by paulalt
Your replies will appear at http://n2.nabble.com/Setting-up-a-Debian-server-as-a-client-for-X11-tp1680860p1680860.html
To subscribe to this discussion, click here
Public Email is a Nabble idea.