Re: How to append a simple text presentation at the beginning of a video file?

"thveillon.debian" <thveillon.debian@googlemail.com> writes:

> Hi, I can see several solutions to your problem, you could use gimp to
> create images with text on it, choose a background color, make sure the
> size of the image is the same as the size of the video you want to use
> it in. Save the image in jpg, png, tiff, as you like. Open Cinelerra,
> [...]

How do I install cinelerra?  I did many attempts with different entries in
sources.list, but either the package is `not found' or there are unmet
dependencies.  What shall the proper entries be in sources.list?

Thanks
Rodolfo