Re: Conversion from jpg to video

On 12/13/08 09:32, Rodolfo Medina wrote:
In another thread on this list it came out that gimp-gap is able to convert a
jpg file into mpeg format, but I didn't manage to.  Maybe further installations
are required.

Please can anyone suggest how to do what I want with gimp-gap or any other
tool?  I need mpeg, MPEG-2, mp4...

mencoder can do it. (I found it with Google a few days ago, but don't now remember where.)

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

How does being physically handicapped make me Differently-Abled?
What different abilities do I have?