Re: 64-bit Flash Player

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 08:38:16AM -0800, Jim Woodruff wrote:

> The debian version of the true 64 bit flashplayer can be retrieved by adding
> deb http://www.debian-multimedia.org/ experimental main
> to your /etc/apt/sources.list

Thanks. I normally test my flashplayer on http://themeatrix.com and it
is not working there.  I see I can play a youtube-video now.

I had to reconfigure my alternatives for flash-mozilla.so to get it
working so far.

Maybe the alternatives-configuration was the reason why I did not see
any results previously.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "The spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the
      LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the
      meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to
      proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of
      the prison to them that are bound;"
                                        Isaiah 61:1