Re: 64-bit Flash Player

On Tue, Dec 09, 2008 at 09:49:59PM -0500, Daryl Styrk wrote:
> I just did a fresh install.. So what I did was.
>
> mkdir ~/.mozilla/plugins
> and move the .so there.
>
> get rid of any other instances of a previous flash install.
>
> I did nothing else, didn't attempt to install anything else..  Works
> like a charm here.

Strange.  This did not work for me on an Ubuntu Hardy installation as
well as on Debian Lenny. Although Firefox (about:plugins) would show
that the flashplayer is active, it just did not work.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of
      God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice,
      holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable
      service."           Romans 12:1