Re: Video editing

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 06:33:43PM +0000, Rodolfo Medina wrote:
> Rodolfo Medina wrote:
> > Another thing I want to do is adding a simple text presentation at the
> > beginning of the file
>

> Arc Roca <tonroca@yahoo.com> writes:
>
> > Write your text say with tex, do dvipng, then convert the pngs into a short
> > movie with gimp or something else. Then attach at the beginning of your
> > movie.You can use any editor to create your text, including openoffice, or
> > scribus. If you want fancy fonts, etc.
>

> It would be very nice to manage to do such a thing, i.e. transform an image
> into a movie!  I didn't manage with gimp: how can I achieve this?

  `apt-get install gimp-gap', "gimp-gap - The GIMP Animation Package"

   doc:: http://www.gimp.org/tutorials/Using_GAP/

   You can make a lot of things, not only animations.

--
Porqu�oitar e matar, se podes amar e sonhar

/"\
\ /  CAMPANHA DA FITA ASCII - CONTRA MAIL HTML
 X   ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
/ \