Re: Freeze SO Linux, it's possible?

Carlos Carrero Gutierrez escribió:
Hi, i would like to freeze my linux in order to freeze the OS, then,
when I reboot the computer all changes that i made in the computer
dissapears and it returns to the previous OS freezed.

In windows there is something similar, called "Deep Freeze" (it's
freeware).

Somebody could help me?
Thank you very much, I appreciate your help.
I think this list is not for this. For me this mail is a Spam. You have sent on debian-spanish, debian-english, debian-security, ubuntu, fedora.... Have you tried Google ?