Re: 64-bit Flash Player

Thanks for all your replies (and apologies for the delay in getting
back from my end; I'd been away and without the Internet).  I tried
using FlashPlayer 10 by copying its libflashplayer.so to /usr/lib64
and symlinking it in /usr/lib64/iceweasel/plugins.  Didn't work.  I
then tried keeping that file in various other locations like
~/.mozilla/plugins and ~/.mozilla/firefox/plugins/ but that didn't
work too.

Finally I also tried installing the plugin from the experimental
repository.  But apt then asked me to include the sid main repository
in sources.list too so that it could get the correct version of
ndiswrapper.  Enabling sid main however made apt attempt to upgrade
every piece of software in my Etch distribution!

Am I doing something wrong here?!

Thanks,
Girish.

--