Re: Video editing

It is normal that there is no sound during the editing. After exporting the video, there should be sound.

Rodolfo Medina schreef:
Rodolfo Medina a écrit :

I want to divide a video file into two pieces, or, more in general, cut off
and select pieces of a video file.

Please someone suggest a proper video editing program that does that?

"thveillon.debian" <thveillon.debian@googlemail.com> writes:

"Lives" from debian-multimedia will do the job pretty well, decomposing
the video frame by frame before editing it, so you'll be able to achieve
good precision in your cuts.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to handle larger files, and I have one about 900
MB big.

Rodolfo