question about a linux embedded router i have

Hi all,

ive been searching for hours and found very little information, but what I have is a StepTech MAAT router which has linux embedded. Since DHCP is not enabled by default on this router, i have to statically address everything. I wonder if any of you would be able to help me because i dont have any documentation on this router and i do not know what the routers address is.

Additional Information:
Serial Number: PA32000688
Model: MAAT

Everything powers up and it runs just fine (infact you can hear the little hard drive in there going)

TIA

--CJ