Re: Iceweasel not starting

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 1:40 PM, Hugo Vanwoerkom <hvw59601@care2.com> wrote:
> Try this:
>
> define a new user, any user:
>
> adduser mickey
>
> then logon to X as that user that you just added.
>
> Then try iceweasel again, logged on as that user.

That worked!  If you were thinking it was my profile, you were right.
I deleted the ~/.mozilla folder for the original user and was able to
succefully start iceweasel.  I think the initial profile creation may
have been interrupted.

Before that, I had tried running "mozilla" to no avail, and top wasn't
showing any xul-runner instances.  I appreciate the suggestions.

Thank you.

Elijah