Re: Lenny/Violatile is Stable?

On Saturday 2008 November 29 00:38, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
> My line for the debian-volatile repository for lenny is:
> deb     http://localhost:9999/volatile  lenny/volatile
> Of course, this goes to my local approx which is configured like:
> volatile        http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile
>
> Anyway, the Release file I've downloaded looks something like:
> Origin: volatile.debian.org
> Label: debian-volatile
> Suite: stable
> Codename: lenny
> Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 03:36:18 UTC
> Architectures: amd64 alpha arm armel hppa i386 ia64 mips mipsel powerpc
> s390 sparc
> Components: volatile/main volatile/contrib volatile/non-free
>
> Why exactly is the suite stable?

I'm fairly convinced this is a bug.  How do I file a bug report against
debian-volatile?  I think the Debian BTS needs a package name to accept the
bug, and I'm wondering what to use.  Is there a pseudo-package for
infrastructure?  If so, would this bug be appropriate for that?
--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
bss03@volumehost.net                      ((_/)o o(\_))