checkgmail

Hi,

Presently I am running testing(i386) on my machine. I installed checkgmail and
when I try to run it, a window pops up telling :

  CheckGmail v1.13svn
  Copyright © 2005-6, Owen Marshall

  Sorry!  CheckGmail can't find the following package(s) on your
  system.  These packages are needed for CheckGmail to run.

  LWP::UserAgent

  Try installing them if they're provided by your distro, and then
  run CheckGmail again ...

  If that fails, you might have to download and install
  the packages from CPAN (http://search.cpan.org)

I have this file on my system which comes from the package libwww-perl.
It is in /usr/share/perl5/. Surprisingly, this program runs fine on
amd64 version on the same machine. There are no bug reports filed on
this package. Anyone else facing this problem? If someone has pointers,
I would be grateful for them.

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.

Amnesia used to be my favorite word, but then I forgot it.