Re: Erase cache, clean registry in Linux

> From: lee <lee@yun.yagibdah.de>
> Subject: Re: Erase cache, clean registry in Linux
> To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
> Date: Friday, November 28, 2008, 2:57 AM
> On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 01:39:41PM -0800, Angus Auld wrote:
>
> > Of course you *could* use KDE, and that with a
> certainty would
> > facilitate your keeping Gnome at bay. :)
>
> Yeah, maybe I'll install it and try it out. It's
> been very long ago
> that I tried it last time.
>
> How do you use enlightenment as window manager with KDE?

I'm not familiar with Enlightenment window manager, but I do have Fluxbox installed as an alternate wm, and it works fine w/KDE. I just choose Fluxbox from the kdm menu at login. I expect it would just be a matter of installing Enlightenment wm (e16 package et. al.) and choosing it at kdm login.
I can appreciate the advantages in the use of "lighter" window managers, but I am sort of hooked on all the "bells and whistles" I guess. :)

Regards.

--
Angus

"All churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Muslim, appear
to me no other than human inventions, setup to terrify and
enslave mankind - and to monopolize power and profit."
--
Thomas Paine (1737-1809)

######Laptop powered by Linux######
######Reg. Linux User #278931######