Debian Boot Hangs at Swapfile Swap

Hi all,

Hope you enjoyed the thanksgiving.

I have a tiny problem about my debian/sid. When I boot my debian, it
hangs at activating swapfile swap ...done.

Here is what I get from the screen:

Mounting local filesystems ... done
Activating swapfile swap .. done

It just hangs here. Then I press "ctrl-c"(sometimes, twice). The boot
continues to set up network. And everything is fine.

This is very annoying. I googled a while ending with no clue. I also
check the file moutall.sh in /etc/init.d/. I think maybe something
wrong with that. But I don't know how to modify it.

By the way, the debian is on my laptop and it is the only os.

Thanks.

Mond Zhu