Re: Gestor de claves linux/windows

	Sorry for posting in spanish. I thought I was writting to the spanish
list :-(

	The question is that I need a password manager that runs on linux and
windows.

	Now, we are using mypasswordsafe (I don't know the specific program
runned in windows by my partners). To share the password database, we
use subversion.

	The problem we have is that the file generated by mypasswordsafe is in
binary mode, so we have problems with subversion: sometimes the file is
modified by two of us and this generates conflicts in subversion
(because it can't merge them) that we have to solve manually.

	So, I'm looking for a password manager (compatible with linux and
windows) that stores the database in a text file (of course, with the
password crypted) or, at least, that generates a file per password
entry.

	Any suggestion?

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez