Re: Not Charging But On AC Power

Zaki Akhmad escreveu:
> On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 6:42 PM, Eduardo M KALINOWSKI  wrote:
>
>> Battery charging is done in hardware, the operating system does not
>> interfere with that.
>>
> I want to check it. Validate with s/w.

Try letting the computer charge for a few hours, disconnect and see how
long the battery lasts. You'll at least know if the battery is good or
if it is dying.

As for knowing in software, I'm not sure if the information reported via
ACPI is always reliable. There might be incompatibilities with some models.

--
Eduardo M Kalinowski
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br