Re: Help - Adding size to a document? More security

On 11/23/08 09:39, Manuel Gomez wrote:
Hi, i would like to add more size to a document to avoid hackers. If the
size is too big, troyans won't download the archive (it would take days
and days...)

How could i do this? I am using "SFX compiler" for join an archive (3
gb, for example) with my documents, but i would like to know how its
done.

I need: Open the document (for example, dbs in openoffice) in Linux, and
more than 1 gb of size.

Thank you very much, I appreciate your help.

Because of Unix's strong file permissions and the fact that few Linux users run as root, trojaned documents are the least of your hacker worries. In fact, if you are a *desktop* user and sit behind a decent firewalling router, you should have no worries about *trojans* or *viruses*.

(Note that I'm not saying that Linux is perfect. Internet-exposed systems with insecure or improperly-configured web, ftp and ssh servers are routinely rooted.)

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

If you don't agree with me, you are worse than Hitler!!!