Re: OT: Looking for free email service with disposable email addresses

Ananda Samaddar wrote:

All this rubbish could have been avoided by simply using folders and not labels - but no Google had to do their own way. The cynics, me included, would argue that Google doesn't want you to delete e-mail so they can data mine it. You make up your own mind.

This is true, they've publicly stated this. After complaints, they changed their policy slightly. Not significantly. I'm sorry, I don't have a reference, but I am sure a diligent searcher can find one. (Mightn't want to use Google for this, use Ask or MSN Search instead. Speaking of cynicism.)

Mark Allums