Re: OT: Looking for free email service with disposable email addresses

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 2:16 AM, Martin <martin@mailcatch.com> wrote:
> Hi, I have free email account at yahoo.com.au. It has feature that I
> am used to, namely disposable email addresses. But unfortunately I
> have troubles with it too. More often than I would like it lost (does

Try gmail. Some will object to it, but it seems to offer what you
need, and it's free, and better IMHO than is yahoo or hotmail.

By default, original emails to the list are not echoed. This may be
list wide or is a google policy to prevent duplicate mails.