Re: OT: Looking for free email service with disposable email addresses

On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 18:11:13 -0500
Michael Pobega <pobega@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, are there any good alternatives to Gmail? I can't really afford to
> purchase mail space, or a web host, so I'm kinda stuck to free services.

Check out lavabit.com.  There's a free account option, although it's
limited to 128 MB of storage, 1024 incoming emails a day and 256
outgoing.  They do offer IMAP, though, and they use FLOSS.  I have had
good results with them, although I haven't used the service heavily.

http://lavabit.com/personal_e_mail.html
http://lavabit.com/hardware_software.html
http://lavabit.com/features.html

Celejar