Re: Phone App

I can get vgetty to answer after a number of rings. However, it immediately
goes into a data or fax mode and aborts the call.

I actually had it leave me in once while trying to use a perl voice call
handler (which did not work because it wants OSS). Maybe I need a dummy
program just to keep it off data or fax.

What I would like is some box with click to answer and at least click to hang
up legally. Xringd could call that, or something with just a hangup vgetty
could call.

For calling out, minicom is OK in lieu of anything nicer.