Re: change loading order of modules in apache

On Wed, 12 Nov 2008, Freddy Freeloader wrote:

> I am experiencing something with Apache that hasn't been a problem on three
> previous Etch builds.  We use Ajaxterm as a proxy to reach another server as
> part of our web application.  On all previous builds Apache has loaded all
> related proxy modules in the correct order by default.  In this latest
> install--a fresh server build--Apache will not load the load the proxy module
> first and I can find no documentation on how to change the load order in
> Debian.
> Can someone point me towards a link on how to do this?

Apache loads everything in the order its presented.  For modules listed in
/etc/apache2/mods-enabled/ that would be in alphabetical order.

Though, I have never ran into an issue with modules loading in the
incorrect order, I'm wondering how you went about setting up the modules to
be loaded.  Did you use the a2enmod tool to load up the modules?

Jeff