Re: usb discovery fails on initial boot

Florian Kulzer wrote:
<snip>

The first thing we need to know is if the device node(s) for the USB
stick are created reliably. When you have a "first boot" and the icon
does not show up, please run

ls -l /dev/disk/by-path/ | grep usb

and post the output here (or let us know if there is no output).

Thanks Florian. This command produced no output

Russell

(I realise I've already posted this reply, but it didn't come out as a response to your post - I'm currently trying to work out exactly if it possible, and how to, use Thunderbird to post to usenet)