Re: Very slim Desktop Manager

On Thu, Nov 06, 2008 at 02:00:28PM +0100, Michael Ott wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I am looking for a very slim desktop manager.

No pun intended, but you can install SLiM (Simple Login Manager). I use
it myself, it is visually very nice (much improved over XDM) as well as
fast and lightweight.

If by 'desktop manager' you really meant 'window manager', I am
personally in love with wmii, though I stole my configuration files from
the default Gentoo setup. I thought it was a lot more intuitive and
usable than the default Debian configuration.

If you need help with wmii, feel free to pop me a personal e-mail.

--
AIM: BlockMeHarder   MSN: pobega@gmail.com JIM: pobega@jaim.at
Follow my Tweets;  http://twitter.com/pobega