iceweasel www.flyordie.hu is unworkable

Welcome

Im using debian about 2 years ago and iceweasel is my favourite browser, i would like to make iceweasel right.
I usually play gomoku , billiard an online page the page is this http://www.flyordie.hu  or works this too http://www.flyordie.com i can to log in to page but the rooms isnt appear :( i cant to play the games.
i think that debian version is not problem because other web browsers is work in this page.Iceape is work without any problems in my favourite game
page.

im using debian lenny-kde version

thank you for that received my mail

have a nice day