/usr/lib/cups/filter/pstoraster failed

Hello,

Several days I have been having problems with my printer Epson Styllus
Collor 740. It was working perfectly. But about 30 days a go it
stopped working.

Since I use Debian testing, I was searching on google and waiting for an update.

However, there was no update and neither the google resolved.

A month or so, every time I send printer job, is as follows:

1 if from the web interface of the cups I click "Print Test Page", I
receive the message:

Stylus Color-740-CUPS --- + Gutenprint-V5.0.2 "Gutenprint Printing page 1, 4%"

 and do not leave it.

I "stop" and "start" printer to return to normal. I restart cups too.

2. from the web interface of the cups, if I click "Print Self-Test
Page", I receive the message:

-Stylus Color-740 --- CUPS + Gutenprint-V5.0.2
"/usr/lib/cups/filter/pstoraster failed"

I have allowed 777 in /usr/lib/cups/filter/pstoraster and not solved.

I already uninstall the printer and re-installed it via the web
interface of the cups and the problem persists.

I already uninstall the printer and re-installed it via gnome and the
problem persists.

I already compared the /etc/cups/cupsd.conf with an old one, but they
are equals.

Any suggestions?

If I go to post a bug, where is the right place?

Thank you very much

--
Marcelo Luiz de Laia
Jaboticabal - SP - Brazil