Re: Lenny install SATA+RAID1+LVM

Douglas A. Tutty wrote:
On Fri, Nov 07, 2008 at 04:40:04AM -0600, M.Lewis wrote:
I'm installing Lenny on a machine with a pair of 80GB SATA drives. I want to do a RAID1 during the install. Apparently this is not possible using the graphical install. Or else I have over looked it.

Is there a HOWTO somewhere describing this process? Google and searching the archives have produced several articles, all of which were dated back in 2005, or else they dealt with IDE hard drives.

I did it with the Etch installer but I've never used the graphical
install.  Why not use the curses installer?

Doug.

The curses installer is fine. Still I need a HOWTO though.\

Thanks,
Mike