No pata_marvell in debian lenny installer?

I'm trying to install Debian on my new system, using an Asus P5K SE/EPU motherboard. The SATA hard disk is perfectly recognized by the debian lenny installer (business card, daily build), but my CD-ROM, which is IDE, simply does not get recognized.

Booting an Ubuntu Live CD, if figured out that I need the pata_marvell module for it to work, but it seems the debian lenny installer does not come with that module. Curiously, the Ubuntu kernel is older (2.6.24) than the one in the installer (2.6.26), and the module seems to be included in the linux-image-2.6.26 package in lenny/sid.

The network card also has not been recognized, even though Ubuntu is very happy about it. I could not figure out what module is necessary, but it is a 02:00.0 Ethernet controller: Attansic Technology Corp. L1 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter (rev b0)

Any clues? It seems I'll have to resort to debootstrap from Ubuntu to install the system.

--
Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br