Re: Skype4Py and skysentials packages available

* Michael Pobega <pobega@gmail.com> [2008-10-30 09:31]:

> On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 01:28:14PM +0100, Rafael Laboissiere wrote:
> > I put together Debian packages for Skype4Py [1] and skysentials [2].  The
> > later allows the Skype user to send SMS through an intuitive GUI based on
> > python-gtk2.  SMS sending is possible in Skype 3.* but this version is not
> > available for Linux.
> >
> > [snip]
>
> And what does skysentials do? I'd be interested in using these, as I use
> Skype on a regular basis.

Skysentials does exactly what I wrote above: it provides a GUI using
python-gtk2 that allows users to send SMS messages, among other things.
Skype4Py is the Python binding for the Skype API, which is needed for
running skysentials.

--
Rafael