Re: Zotero in Debain: package request (?)

H.S. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Wonder what is the best way to request a package in Debian.
>
> Zotero (zotero.org) is one the best pieces of bibliography manager
> software out there that I have seen in recent years. It is open source
> and GPL, IIRC, and should be okay with Debian's policy of licensing. It
> is a Firefox (Iceweasel) addon and it also has plugins for MS Office and
> Openoffice.Org. It provides one of the best method I have seen these
> days to manage bibliographys and to include references in a document
> while writing.

You should file a bug against the (pseudo-)package wnpp using the RFP
(request for package) tag.

See more information here: http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/

--
Rocky's Lemma of Innovation Prevention:
	Unless the results are known in advance, funding agencies will

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br
http://move.to/hpkb