Zotero in Debain: package request (?)

Hello,

Wonder what is the best way to request a package in Debian.

Zotero (zotero.org) is one the best pieces of bibliography manager
software out there that I have seen in recent years. It is open source
and GPL, IIRC, and should be okay with Debian's policy of licensing. It
is a Firefox (Iceweasel) addon and it also has plugins for MS Office and
Openoffice.Org. It provides one of the best method I have seen these
days to manage bibliographys and to include references in a document
while writing.

It would be really great if it can be included in Debian

ever having been read.