Re: How to change the option of USB auto-mounting

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 09:17:19PM +0900, J.H.Kim wrote:
> Hi, everyone
>
> When my USB memory is plugged, it is mounted at /media/USB DISK
> automatically.

I assume you get this via desktop environment.

> I'd like to change the mounting option with -o iocharset=cp949.
> Please telll me which file that mounts the USB automatically should I
> modify?

You can certainly do this by mount command or fstab but elegant way on
Desktop is from menu.

http://people.debian.org/~osamu/pub/getwiki/html/ch09.en.html#filenameencoding

When providing wrong mount option causes problem, erase its
corresponding setting under /system/storage/ via gconf-editor(1).

Good luck.

Osamu