Debsums fun

The newest debsums from Sid can do a daily check for md5 disagreement. Useful
for security?

This check flags a load of missing files which are either obsolete -- maybe I
once had 'em but they are long gone -- or ... I never had 'em.

Two prime examples:

The former, Sun Java 1.5 stuff. Has been superseded by 1.6 and this was always
be Sun's installation rather than anything from Debian. The latter
/usr/loca/Adobe . . . acrobat stuff. I never had a local version. Most entries
seem to be  internationalization stuff.

There is a (now empty) /etc/debsums-ignore. If this can be set to exclude
directories, I can easily suppress the check on these files. Question is where
the program gets the info to look for them in the first place?